Kitap: Mart 2018'de Neler Okudum? | Book: What I read in March 2018?

Agatha'nın Anahtarı - Ahmet Ümit


İlk Ahmet Ümit kitabımı neye göre seçtim derseniz içerisinde Agatha Christie geçmesi. :) Kitap kısa kısa öykülerden oluşuyor. Okunması rahat sürükleyici ve zaten kısa bir kitap. Bayılmadım ama sevdim.

English name of the book: The Key of Agatha
If you ask me how I choose the first read Ahmet Ümit's book, I choosed because of the name of the book contains "Agatha Christie" :) The book consists short stories. It is easy to readable, page-turnered and already a short book. I did not very fond of but I like it.

Deli Çocuğun Güncesi - Özgür Bacaksız


Bu kitapta yazılanların paylaşılması için kağıtların kullanılmasına gerek var mıydı bilmiyorum. Hem de bolca boşluk bırakılarak harcanmış sayfalar... Sanki aralara zorla yerleştirilmiş alıntılar ve nedense zorlama yazılmış hissi uyandıran cümleler... Sevmedim.

English name of the book: Mad Child's Diary
Was it necessary the use of papers to share what's written in the book with us? I don't know. Also there is a lot of empty area on the papers. There is seems like forcibly placed quotes and sentences in the book. I didn't like it.

Sevgili Bay Daniels - Brittainy C. Cherry (Loving Mr. Daniels)



Ah Sevgili Bay Daniels... senin hakkında ne yazsam bilmiyorum. Uzun zaman sonra bir günde bitirdiğim ilk kitap oldun. Aradığım dram ve aşk işte buradaydı, içim çıka çıka okudum seni. Duyguların, hislerin ifade edilişi, Shakespare alıntıları ve romanın içine yedirilişi, uzun süre etkisinden çıkabileceğimi düşünmüyorum.

Genel olarak bakıldığında klasik bir aşk romanı ama yazar o kadar güzel işlemiş ki olayların klişeliği sizde hiçbir soğuma etkisi yaratmıyor. Eminim ki ileride bir kaç kez daha okuyacağım.

Oh Dear Mr. Daniels... I don't know, what am I write about you. After a long time, this is the first book which I finished in one day. The drama and love I was looking for was here, I read by crying. Expressions of emotions and feelings, quotes of Shakespare is so excellent combination in the book. I think, I will not get rid of the book's effects on me.

Generally, it was a classic love novel. Stereotypes of  stories is not important to me because the writer was so well storyteller. I'm sure I'll read a few more times in the future.

Çavdar Tarlasında Çocuklar - J.D. Salinger (The Catcher in The Rye)


Lanet olsun dostum senin sorunun ne ha! tadında cümlelerle yazılmış olan kitap. Aslına bakarsanız kitapta bir çocuğun gözünden görebileceğiniz çok güzel tespitler var "Hay ağzını yidiğim ne güzel dedin" dediğim cümleler oldu.
Ama o kadar isyankar bir tarzda yazılmış ki ne yalan söyleyeyim zaman zaman da sıkıldım. Söylenen cümlelerin altında yatan anlamlar üzerine düşünülerek ve sindirerek okunduğunda sevilmemesi zor bir kitaba dönüşeceğini söyleyebilirim.

The book written by J.D. Salinger consist of sentences like "Damn it man, what is your problem?" Actually, there are very good detections in the book that you can see from a child's perspective. Sometimes I said "How a nice point boy".
However, it's written in such a rebellious way so sometimes I'm bored. If you thinks about the meaning of sentences and read very deeply, you probably will love the book.

**Goodreads'te puanladığım kitapları artık bloguma eklediğim widget sayesinde görebilirsiniz. :) Uygulama hakkında bilgi almak için tık tık.

** You can now see the books I have rated in Goodreads thanks to the widget I have added to my blog. :) Click to get information about the application. (Unfortunately the post's language is Turkish) 

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Kraliçe'nin Notaları | Serkan Gürkan, String Inspirations Quintet

Kitap: Eylül 2018’de Neler Okudum?